First off, we would like to thank all of you for your patience and for doing your part in keeping our equipment clean after use. Our staff will continue spraying and wiping down the equipment, but it certainly helps when we all do our part.
We have slowly been able to open more and more parts of the club. We are happy to continue this next week as well. Here are a few changes coming:
- The front locker rooms and showers are now available. Most lockers are still closed but there are some daily lockers that are available. When we were closed, we made some changes to our men’s shower. We have changed the open concept to 4 individual stalls with curtains. The dry sauna is open, and we ask only one person at a time. Please be courteous on your time spent in there if others are waiting. We are not supplying towels so please remember to bring your own. If you forget, we are selling our towels for $1.
- Child Watch is opening Monday, June 8. Please contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701.237.4805 for more information.
- KidZ ZoNe is starting Monday June 8 for ges 3-11. For more information please contact Katie at email@example.com or call 701.237.4805.
- We are allowing doubles racquetball starting Monday, June 8.
- We have changed the age limit to enter the club from 16 to 12 years old. Under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you haven’t already heard or seen, Cycling and BodyPump are being offered. Please check the Group Exercise schedule online to reserve your spot. https://courtsplus.org/group-exercise/#gx_calendar
Guidelines that HAVE NOT changed:
1. Lobby remains closed for gatherings
2. Playground remains closed
3. No guests allowed
4. No 5-on-5 basketball
5. Steam room remains unavailable
We cannot stress enough how happy we are to be open and to see our Courts Plus family members again!
Courts Plus Staff