In compliance with the ND Smart Restart guidelines for fitness centers, we are reopening for members only on May 11. Courts Plus is taking extra precautionary steps and we are reopening the facility in phases with the well-being of the Courts Plus Community Fitness members, staff and the entire community as the primary focus.
In accordance with the ND Smart Restart guidelines, Courts Plus Community Fitness is taking the following precautions as part of Phase 1 when reopening:
- Access is limited to members only. Guest and day passes are not available.
- The Indoor Playground is closed.
- In person Group Exercise classes are suspended. Online fitness classes will continue on the Courts Plus Facebook page.
- No Child Watch or Youth Programs.
- Youth members under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- No cycling classes, racquetball or functional training room.
- Locker rooms, showers, sauna, steam room, and hot tub are closed.
- No towels will be supplied.
- Tennis and Pickleball will start with singles play only as part of Phase 1.
- Cardio machines and weight equipment are spaced out a minimum of 6 feet.
- Members are strongly encouraged to keep their workouts to 1 hour per day.
- Members are to clean weights and machines after each use.
Upon reopening, our hours will change to Monday-Friday 5:00 am –8:00 pm, Saturday 6:00 am-12:00 pm, and closed on Sunday.
The Courts Plus staff will continue to monitor the situation, work with state and local health officials and will follow recommended guidance as it becomes available.