We hope you, our Courts Plus family, have been safe and healthy during this time. We miss all of you, our daily workout routines and social hour. Thank you for tuning in to our virtual workouts. Your comments to the instructors are much appreciated! You make us feel as if we are all in class together. The staff has been cleaning, fixing, painting, etc. around the club so it’s ready for you when it’s time to come back.
As of today, we do not have a reopening date to announce. We are aware that the Governor and state leaders have given the okay to re-open businesses, previously mandated to shut down. We are developing the process to reopen while meeting the guidelines released today by the state and will announce plans as they become available. We are all eager to get back to the club. We are asking for your patience and understanding as we navigate this process.
What we do know is that things will look a little different when the time comes to reopen. As most of you have probably seen, health officials are recommending phases to reopening. When we open our doors, there will be guidelines that we will be implementing as part of Phase 1. Here are some of the guidelines that we will be implementing:
- The main lobby will be closed off for social gatherings.
- Class sizes will be reduced due to distancing. Each member must be 12 feet apart.
- There will be no cycling classes.
- Tennis and Pickleball will start out with singles play only.
- No Racquetball.
- Only members of the same household can walk the track together, otherwise you must stay 6 feet apart.
- Cardio machines and weight equipment will be spaced out a minimum of 6 feet.
- We STRONGLY encourage members to keep their workout to 1 hour per day.
- Basketball games will be prohibited. Members can shoot around but only 2 to a basket. There will be a reservation process for this.
- There will be no guests allowed, only members.
- The sauna, steam room and hot tub will be closed.
- Locker rooms and showers will not be available.
- We will not be supplying towels.
- There will be no Child Watch or Youth Programs.
- Indoor Playground will continue to be closed.
- No rentals.
- Members are to clean weights and machines after each use.
- Please, please stay home if you are sick.
Again, these are just some of the new guidelines. Things will be ever changing as we learn more. We appreciate your patience. If we all do our part and abide by our new standards, we can all stay healthy and keep our facility open.
I know people will have questions on their membership. Since these are less than ideal conditions, we will not be billing any of our members for the month of May. Please contact us for any other questions or concerns.
We hope to see you all soon!