Have you ever just wanted a quick break away from your kids to relax, reboot and re-energize yourself, ALONE?! If so, the Courts Plus Child Care is the perfect solution!
I cannot tell you how many “thank you’s” I have received from parents for having this amenity here at Courts Plus! It is not that we all do not love our kids, but sometimes we just need that little break and honestly, so do they. At Courts Plus we offer a maximum of a 2 hour visit per day where you can go work out inside or outside of Courts Plus, go to a Group exercise class, play tennis, pickleball, racquetball, go into the gym, read the newspaper, or just simply sit on the sofa by the fireplace and do absolutely nothing! Our members have done it all! Heck, we even have parents who work from home that use the two hours to actually work and that is just fine too! Not only do the parents love this break, but the kids are constantly busy, creating friendships, socializing and learning on a daily basis. It’s a win-win! If this has not persuaded you enough, here are a few more benefits of “unplugging,”
- It gets you out the door- This may seem small, but if you are a parent, you understand and I know I hear it often! It is hard to get the kids out of the door in a timely fashion. If you can get them fed, dressed and ready for the day, all while getting out, it is a huge game changer for many parents!
- Socialize with other moms/dads- We have many parents here at Courts Plus who have created lifelong friendships with other parents because of the child care. It is a great way to meet other families with kids who are close in age with theirs.
- Motivation- Simply said, many of us need a motivator and we have plenty of personal trainers, members and employees who will gladly help out!
- The kids get to socialize with other children their own age- The child care holds a maximum of 20 kids at a time. That gives the children many opportunities to socialize with one another.
- Creativity- In this type of child care, we simply cannot plan out the childrens day with members constantly coming and going, however, we have endless of activities for the children to do whether that be art crafts, reading, playing dress up, building puzzles, blocks, tracks, running around the track, playing in the gym, utilizing the playgrounds, coloring, you name it!
- Increase Energy & reduces stress- exercise promotes increased energy and while you are doing that, your kids are in a different room having their own kind of fun which helps reduce a parents overall stress for those two hours.
- Taking a shower in peace- This may sound silly, but I do have parents who will bring their child in solely to take a shower and get ready in peace. You do not realize how special and valuable this is until you have children. It is a huge perk.
- Indoor & outdoor play area available!- This amenity is mainly just an example for Courts Plus, but it is a huge benefit for the kids and you! We have an indoor 7 level playground as well as a new outdoor fenced in play area available for the child care kiddos to use for free while in the child care.
- 2 for 1- your membership pays for both your gym time as well as a “sitter” for the kids. If you add that up, that is a huge savings!
I hope this article has proven to you how important that alone time is and you feel confident in giving the Courts Plus Child Care a try!
** On a side note: We are seeking a fun, loving, and caring candidate who wants to make a difference in a child’s life. We are looking for someone who is available in the MORNINGS from about 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm who has the ability and flexibility to work with children between the ages of 6 weeks and 8 years of age. Daily attendance, being punctual and responsible is a requirement. First Aid and CPR certified is preferred but not required to get the job. If you are interested in applying, please do so at our website!