- When can I cancel my membership?
We ask for a 30 day notice but you must fill out a cancellation form before the 15thof the month.
Your account must have a zero balance.
- How long can I go on hold?
You can go on hold 1-3 months at a time. Members must be signed up with a 12 month agreement. Short term members cannot go on hold.
- What’s considered a “Family Membership”?
2 adults and children under 18 or in college up to 24 yrs and still living at home
- How can I get reimbursed from my insurance?
You must go online to get enrolled NIHCA rewards.
Sanford insured members need to fill out a Health Assessment and Authorization form online at Sanford Health Plan. Some BCBSND insured members are required to fill out a Health Assessment and Authorization form online. Call the number on your card for details and then visit Healthy Blue ND. This must be done every year.
- Do I have to sign up for 12 months?
There is a short term option which is 10% more and has a $50 startup fee
You must do automatic withdrawal or they will be charged the $50 each time they renew
You can also pay for a certain number of months in full plus the $50.00 startup fee.
- Can my kids use the playground?
The kids will be free if they are on the membership, if not it is $4 per child
- Do we all get free pool passes?
Whoever is on the membership will get free pool passes to all 5 Park District Pools
If you add your families on for the summer you must pay for the upgrade in full
- Can I bring a guest?
Each membership gets 3 or 6 free guest passes on their account each year
- Can I rent a locker?
Members can rent the small lockers in the front lockers rooms for $5 per month. The tall lockers and all lockers in the back locker rooms are for daily use only
- Can I charge to my account?
Members can charge to their account. Your total charges will be deducted on the 5thof the month with your membership dues
- Do you have any type of Referral program?
Yes, any time you refer a friend who ends up joining you get to choose from a couple of prizes which change throughout the year. Please stop by or call in to see what those prizes are.
- What is the age range that child watch takes?
6 weeks-8 years
- How do non-members/trial guests pay for child watch and what are those costs?
They pay at the front desk, cost is $5 per hour per child
- What is the teacher to child ratio in the child watch?
1 teacher per 4 kids- Infant; 1 teacher per 7 kids-toddler; 1 teacher per 10 kids-preschool; 1 teacher per 15 kids-school age
- What are the child watch hours?
Monday-Friday: 8am-1pm & 3pm-8pm
- Why did you choose those hours?
These hours are based on usage and usage studies that we’ve done over the last few years.
- How much is a lesson with one of our pros?
These prices vary depending on the pro. Please check the Pro’s Bios on the tennis page of the Courts Plus website. www.courtsplus.org/tennis
- Where can I find more information on tennis programs?
All programs are listed on our website. Please go to our tennis page to view and register for all programs
- If I have questions about what level to put my child into who should I contact?Contact Nate Young, Supervisor of Junior Development.
- Do you offer Pickleball lessons?
Yes we do! Nate Young is available for group and private lessons, please contact Nate for scheduling and details.
- How do I book a Pickleball court?
The best way to book a court is to access your account or use the app.
- Do you offer Pickleball leagues or adult group lessons?
Yes. please check those out on our website or contact Nate for more details.
- I am a member but my child is not. Can they still do a youth program?
Absolutely! All youth program registrations are completed by using the Courts Plus App. Email Crystal Howes if you have any questions..
- What ages do you offer youth programs for?
15 months – 12 years old. See our Youth Program page for more details and specifics.
- We are not members, can we still join your Youth Programs?
Yes! Our Youth Programs are open to members and non-members.
- What ages do you offer birthday parties for?
Anywhere from birth to adult. See our Birthday page for more details and specifics.
- Can I do a Baby Shower or Baptism instead of a Birthday Party?
Absolutely! Birthday Party rooms can be a rental for any celebration or group looking for a place to gather, meet and/or play!
- Can we bring in our own food?
Yes. You are welcome to bring any food or drink that you would like.