Courts Plus Family,
It has been so nice to finally be open and to see our members again. The foot traffic has been slow but the members who have been coming in have been nothing but great when it comes to following our new guidelines. Also, thank you for being patient, this is all new to us too.
Starting Monday, May 18, we will be adding a few things back:
- Tennis and Pickleball can start playing doubles
- We will be adding 4-6 indoor Group Exercise classes per day
- Class schedule https://courtsplus.org/group-exercise/
- No reservations – first come, first serve
- No floor fans at this time
- Racquetball players can hit by themselves in the courts
If everyone does their part and keeps their distance, we can hopefully continue to slowly keep adding things back. Please respect our guidelines and if we ask you to distance yourself from others, it’s for the well-being of you and the club. We all want Courts Plus to stay open and it’s going to take a group effort. We can’t stress enough, please wipe down your equipment before and after every use.
We will continue to send updates with any new information.
Courts Plus Staff