“Sit Still!”… “Stop Moving!”
There are a variety of studies out there explaining the benefits of physical activity for our energetic youth. Studies show it can help alleviate some of the symptoms of ADHD and increase focus in the classroom. The list continues to help with the endless daily struggles.
Courts Plus has a ton of options to play an important role in your child’s life!
Here is a list of Youth Activities for just your child or your child AND you. We have equipment for you to borrow so just ask!:
- Badminton/Racquetball/Pickleball/Tennis: play a family game of doubles or singles
- Volleyball/Wallyball: invite your neighbors to join you for a game!
- Youth Fitness Classes: Kidz Jam, Running Club
- Youth Sport Classes: Basketball, Racquetball, Tennis, Soccer, Sports Sampler
- Junior Fitness Classes: Cardio Kickboxing, Yoga, Circuit, Intro to Mixed Martial Arts
- Functional Training Room Family Time: Not quite 13 years old? That’s ok! Bring the whole family ages 6 and older to come check out Functional Training Room.
These programs range in age from 15 months – 13 years old.
Contact me for any questions on our Youth Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org).