Dear Courts Plus Community Fitness Members,
We understand how much you all love Courts Plus for reasons that are important to you. We also believe that your well-being and the well-being of the community need to be a primary focus. Due to heightened concerns surrounding the potential risk of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautionary steps to ensure your health and wellness at our club. We are continuing to evaluate and are working closely with state and local health officials, as well as monitoring the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), for updates, resources and information.
Beginning today, until further notice, we will doing the following:
- We will limit access to members only. Guest passes will not be available.
- The Indoor Playground will be closed.
- Group Exercise classes will be a maximum of 10 members to encourage social distancing. Please check website for the up to date schedule.
- Youth programs will be limited to 10 kids.
- All Youth Tennis will be cancelled.
- All Birthday Parties and rentals for this week are cancelled. Additional cancellations will happen as the playground continues to be closed. This is based on a daily evaluation and can change suddenly if there is a change in the CDC recommendations.
- We are currently not taking any new reservations.
- For now, child watch will remain open for members. We ask that parents do not use Courts Plus as a daycare facility, as we need to reduce crowds for public health reasons.
We are committed to doing our best to provide you with opportunities to stay healthy and to relieve stress. In order for us to do this we ask that you follow these CDC guidelines:
- If you or someone in your household, are sick with a cough or fever, stay home until you are well, at least 72 hours after the last symptom.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Limit physical contact like handshakes and hugs.
- Clean your workout equipment before and after use with disinfecting wipes provided.
- Maintain distance between yourself and others.
Let’s all do our part to stay active and safe. We appreciate your patience as we all work through this together.
Courts Plus Management